Conferences and Speeches
Can Your Board Survive an Investigation?
|Wednesday, June 3, 2015|
|07:30 AM - 09:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time|
The New Jersey Chapter of the National Association of Corporate Directors presents a panel to discuss what a Board does in a crisis.
Topics will include:
- What are the types of crises?
- Why is an independent investigation needed?
- How does the board organize?
- What outside help is needed?
- When and to whom is disclosure necessary?
- Who controls the investigation?
- When is it completed?