ABS East 2015 is one of the most important structured finance industry conferences, hosting a delegation of over 3,500 structured finance professionals annually. Of this total, more than 1,500 registrants represent a diverse cross section of issuers and investors in the ABS market. Now in its 21st year, ABS East has solidified its place as the must-attend Fall gathering of the securitization industry, offering beneficial market insights with actionable takeaways. As always, the program is developed by investors, and led by issuers, to ensure a timely and objective program.
Morgan Lewis lawyers Charles Sweet, Matthew Joseph, Susan DiCicco, Jeffrey Johnson, Steve Levitan, Reed Auerbach, and Theresa Kradjian participated at the conference.
This year’s program featured intensive panel discussion on a variety of topics including:
- US Economic Outlook Including Consumer Fundamentals, Housing and Interest Rate Forecast and Other Major Macro Factors Impacting the ABS Market Trends in Securitization: The Hottest New Asset Classes and Best Areas for Investing
- Impact of US and European Risk Retention Rules, Basel III, QM, HQS and Other Global Regulatory and Labeling Initiatives on Issuance Volume and Investor Appetite
- RMBS Market: GSE Update, PLS 3.0 Efforts, Non QM and Other Significant Residential Mortgage Market Developments
- Single Family Rental Securitization
- The CLO and Leveraged Loans Market Including Manager Consolidation under Risk Retention, Collateral Supply Concerns and Other Major CLO Industry Trends
- Marketplace Lending: The Future of P2P/Online Lending in the U.S. and the Emerging Role of Institutional Investors
- Auto, Credit Cards, Student Loans, Trade Receivables, and other Consumer ABS Updates
- Equipment Leasing, Transportation, Aircraft. Shipping, and other Commercial ABS Updates
- The Annual Traders, Researchers and Investors Roundtables: Finding Relative Value in the Structured Finance Market Amid Tightening Spreads and Increasing Regulatory Pressure
- Renewable Energy Finance including Residential and Commercial PACE, Solar PPA and Loan Securitization and Green Bonds
- Life Settlements/ILS Securitization