Hedge Fund University™ Update On Regulatory Reform of Derivatives and Shadow Banking: Rulemaking, Market Trends, and the Potential Effect on Hedge Funds
View the presentation >>
November 12, 2015
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET
Please join us for a one-hour webinar on the regulation of derivatives and shadow banking and related market trends affecting hedge funds.
Topics will include:
- New margin rules for uncleared derivatives
- Security-based swap reporting
- The expansion of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association’s Stay Protocol to securities finance transactions
- Proposed margin for to-be-announced securities
- Buy side self-clearing
- US tax developments affecting derivatives
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.