Hot Topics in Data Privacy Regulation in Russia: Our View
View the presentation >> | Listen to the recording >>
November 14, 2017
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM MSK
Data privacy regulations continue to be a hot topic in Russia as businesses become more digitally driven and cross-border data transfers grow exponentially.
Join us as we discuss trends in data privacy regulations in Russia for 2017 and 2018.
Topics will include:
- News from the Russian data protection regulator (Roskomnadzor)
- New legislative initiatives in the data privacy field
- Obtaining data subjects’ consents in electronic form: views of the regulator
- Formalizing cross-border transfers as new EU regulations (GDPR) become effective
- Localization of data storage: recent trends
Questions? Please email Stefani Cornwall or call +1.215.963.5615.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.