Morgan Lewis Seminars
Morgan Lewis–Hosted TEI Chicago Chapter: Compensation & Benefits Program and Holiday Party
Thursday, December 14, 2017
Morgan Lewis will host the Tax Executives Institute's Chicago Chapter on December 14th for an informative full-day compensation and benefits program followed by a holiday cocktail reception.
Topics will include:
- Federal Tax Reform and Regulations Revocation Efforts
- Bonus Accrual Deductions 101
- ACA Repeal/Reform Updates
- Year-End Withholding: Executive & Director Questions
- Traps for Traveling Employees
- Cross-Border Federal Employment Tax Issues
- IRS Fringe Benefits Audits
Breakfast and Registration | 8:00–9:00 am
Program | 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Lunch with Ethics Program | 12:00-12:45 pm
Cocktail Reception | 3:00–5:00 pm
Door prizes will be offered at the cocktail party—you must be present to win
View the full agenda here >>
This program must be registered and paid for in advance through Eventbrite. The TEI registration fee is $25 for TEI members and $55 for non-members. Season ticket holders may use their passes if the pass has been paid for prior to this meeting. No payment will be accepted at the door. Please email Irene Brajner with any questions regarding registration.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.