Morgan Lewis Seminars
2018 IRA Roundtable for Financial Institutions
Thursday, February 22, 2018
You are invited to add your voice and ideas to the next installment of our IRA Roundtable Series. The discussion will focus on the legal, regulatory, and strategic developments affecting financial services firms providing clients access to personal retirement accounts (including IRAs, SIMPLEs, SEPs, owner K plans, and other types of self directed retail retirement saving accounts and vehicles).
Topics will include:
- DOL fiduciary rule and related exemptions— implementation issues and market practices
- Investments and products
- Rollovers and transfers
- Potential court, legislative, and regulatory actions
- Here come the SEC and the states
- SEC fiduciary rule process
- State law proposals and initiatives in this area
- Tax reform and other regulatory developments
- Regulatory and operational issues with SEPs, SIMPLEs, IRAs, 403(b)s, and Keogh plans
- Daniel R. Kleinman | Partner, Washington, DC
- Lindsay B. Jackson | Partner, Washington, DC
- Michael B. Richman | Partner, Washington, DC
- Sariyah S. Buchanan | Associate, Philadelphia
- Pamela Fedowich | Senior Client Employee Benefits Advisor, New York
Questions? Please email Rosarin Watanasanticharoen.
CLE credit: CLE credit in IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, and PA is currently pending approval.