Updates on Anti-Money Laundering: Checking the Boxes on the Customer Beneficial Ownership and Due Diligence Rules
View the presentation >> | Listen to the recording >>
April 18, 2018
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM ET
Please join us for a webinar on FinCEN’s Customer Beneficial Ownership and Due Diligence Rules. We will highlight the final implementation checklist for the rules, and provide guidance on interpretive and implementation questions that have come up as firms finalize their implementation plans.
Topics will include:
- Impact on banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, investment advisers, futures commission merchants and introducing brokers in commodities, and private funds
- Changes to application forms for entity-based customers
- Interpretive questions regarding the extent of the beneficial ownership look-through requirement
- Issues around reliance on other financial institutions
- Impact of new FinCEN FAQs
Please contact Bernice Kyereme.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, IL, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval. Credit in CT, FL, and NJ is pending approval via reciprocity.