Morgan Lewis Seminars
2018 Labor Law West Conference
Thursday, November 8, 2018
|08:30 AM - 04:00 PM PT|
Please join us for our second annual Labor Law West Conference, focusing on labor-management relations issues relevant to both nonunion and union employers.
Morgan Lewis lawyers, senior-level labor relations professionals,
and in-house labor and employment counsel will discuss recent and anticipated changes in labor law, new dynamics for employers and unions, and the latest developments that may impact how companies manage unionized and nonunion workforces.
Topics will include:
- The most important new National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) developments for your business, covering both NLRB cases and NLRB General Counsel enforcement guidance
- Workplace rules that survive—and those that don't—under the new Boeing standard
- Conducting workplace investigations in a changing NLRB landscape
- Employee activism: What's protected and what's not, and strategies for dealing with leveraging social justice themes and employee sympathies to pressure your business
- Where is the joint employer doctrine going? Is your contingent workforce a bigger headache than its worth, and does it put your business at a greater risk of being organized?
- Labor law aspects of workforce change, from startups to shutdowns
Email Maggie Aurand or call +1.215.963.4637.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, IL, NY, NJ (via reciprocity), PA, VA, and TX is currently pending approval.