Intellectual property partner Ksenia Andreeva will present “Russian Data Protection Law: What are the trends in How Data Transfer and Sharing has Recently Changed?” at the 8th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Law in the Digital Era.” This conference is sponsored by The International Laboratory for Information Technologies and Intellectual Property Law of the Faculty of Law of the Higher School of Economics.
The program is led by leading Russian experts, researchers, and practicing lawyers, as well as foreign guest speakers.
Topics to be addressed during the workshops include:
- Legal regulation of data circulation
- Formation of complex legislative regulation of relations arising in connection with the development of the digital economy
- Ensuring human rights in the digital world, including identification (correlation of a person with his digital image), preservation of digital user data in a digital environment
- Platform Economics: Legal Aspects
- Change in the role of the state in the management of the digital economy
- The role of law in the development of "smart cities"
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age
- Creating new legal institutions aimed at the formation of an environment of trust