2019 Managing the Global Workforce – Workplace Culture and Conduct: Where Are We Now Globally?
Watch the recording >>
View the slides >>
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET|
|05:00 PM - 06:00 PM GMT|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT|
Thursday, June 20, 2019
|01:00 AM - 02:00 AM JST|
Employers around the world realize the importance of creating safe, respectful, and inclusive workplaces. Please join us for a one-hour webinar to discuss recent changes in workplace culture and conduct, and how employers should address various local and global standards.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- How the #MeToo movement is shaping the regulatory landscape in key jurisdictions around the world
- Developments in the law regarding the use of nondisclosure agreements as part of employment contracts and employee settlements
- Implementing global standards and values in harmony with local laws and cultural norms
- Increasing risks—legal, financial, and reputational—for employers that fail to take appropriate measures
- Proactive steps employers can take to engage key stakeholders, reduce risk, and promote positive culture
For more information, contact Emily Jones.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is pending approval.