Cafeteria Plan Basics Part II
Thursday, February 14, 2019
|12:30 PM - 01:30 PM ET|
Please join us for a presentation regarding the fundamental introduction to cafeteria plan history and uses.
Topics will include:
- What is a Cafeteria Plan and why adopt a cafeteria plan?
- Cafeteria Plan history and other history sources
- Developmental Stages of Cafeteria Plans
- Permissible and impermissible benefits
- The election process
- The limitations
- What does a plan look like and who runs the plan?
- Participant Information
- Discrimination Worries
- Recent Developments
Andy R. Anderson
Robert M. Hunter
Please contact Arlene LaSpada.
CLE credit: CLE credit is currently pending approval in IL, FL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, VA, CT, and CA