Please join us for this Tax Executives Institute (TEI) program hosted by TEI’s New York Chapter, presented by Morgan Lewis and MASSIE R&D Tax Credits.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- R&D Tax Credit Best Practices: Tips and Tricks on How the Best Companies Run Their Credit Process
- R&D update: IRS Developments and Recent Cases
- R&D Credit Opportunities: Software Development and Prototypes
- Common Audit Sticking Points & Strategies to Overcome Them
- R&D Tax Credits and The Art of War: How to Win the Battle with the IRS
- State-Level R&D Incentives in the Tri-State Area
- Tax Reform Takeaways and Legislative Outlook
MORGAN LEWIS SPEAKERS
- Alex Sadler | Partner, Washington, DC
- Alex Reid | Partner, Washington, DC
- Cosimo Zavaglia | Partner, New York
- Tom Linguanti | Partner, Chicago
Jason Massie and Peter Green of Massie R&D Tax Credits will also be presenting.
Registration and Breakfast | 8:30 am – 9:00 am
Program | 9:00 am – 11:50 am
Lunch/Keynote speaker | 11:50 am – 12:30 pm
Please contact Ray Gwydir.
CLE credit has been approved for the following jurisdictions:
- 2.0 General Credits in NY and CA, and via reciprocity for NJ, CT, and FL
- 1.0 General Credit for IL