National Labor Relations Board: New Changes in the New Year
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
|01:00 PM - 02:00 PM ET|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM CT|
|10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT|
The NLRB celebrated the end of 2019 with major labor law changes, with more decisions to come in the new year.
Join Morgan Lewis’s NLRB practitioners as we kick off the new year with a roundtable-style webinar dissecting the NLRB’s new authority and interpreting the implications for union and nonunion employers.
We will discuss the following big developments and changes, among others:
- The NLRB’s new union election rules
- Employers’ expanded right to restrict email use, as discussed in Caesars Entertainment Corporation d/b/a/ Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino
- The Board’s updated approach to confidentiality during workplace investigations, as outlined in Apogee Retail LLC d/b/a Unique Thrift Store
- The ability to discontinue dues checkoff after the expiration of a collective bargaining agreement, as articulated in Valley Hospital Medical Center Inc. d/b/a/ Valley Hospital Medical Center
- What to expect from the NLRB in 2020
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.