As jurisdictions contemplate lifting pandemic-related workplace restrictions, employers must proactively plan for an array of challenges related to reopening or expanding operations. Join us for a webinar covering key considerations and practical implementation steps for employers.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Compliance with local directives and industry-specific requirements
- Social distancing plans
- Screening protocols and safety measures
- Tracking and reporting employees infected with COVID-19
- Whistleblowing and litigation risk
- Pandemic preparedness and business continuity plans
- Reintegrating staff, including from furlough and home-working
- Planning and implementing individual and collective redundancy consultation
- The role of trade unions and other employee bodies
- Review of policies and contracts, including remuneration and annual leave issues
- The importance of culture to successful workplace reintegration
If you have any queries or if there are particular questions you would like us to address during the webinar, please send an email to Alison Campbell.