Watch the presentation >>
View the slides >>
Liability and Insurance
Thursday, May 6, 2021
|05:00 PM - 06:00 PM BST|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT|
Partners Susan Feigin Harris, John Lavelle and Kathleen McDermott will explore legal issues related to regulatory guidance, licensing, liability and insurance in terms of the distribution and administration of the COVID-19 vaccines.
Topics will include:
- Guidance regarding the establishment of Points of Dispensing for COVID-19 vaccines, state regulatory guidance, licenses and other issues that arise in the establishment of PODs
- PREP Act and liability issues relating to vaccine development, distribution, prioritization, administration, and deployment of healthcare personnel
- US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issues
- State AG and DOJ matters related to compliance/fraud and associated enforcement
- Insurance coverage
- Can a business exclude employees, clients, customers or business guests who have not been vaccinated? What are the liability consequences of doing so or not doing so?
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, IL, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval. Credit in CT, FL, and NJ is pending approval (via reciprocity).