Watch the presentation >>
View the slides >>
USD LIBOR Transition: The End Game
Thursday, May 20, 2021
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT|
USD LIBOR, as we know it, will cease in June 2023, with certain maturities ending in December 2021. Join us as we discuss the complexities of the transition from “the world's most important number."
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- The Alternative Reference Rates Committee's USD LIBOR transition recommendations
- Supervisory transition guidance and oversight
- "Fallback" rates, spread adjustments, and term rate options
- The legislative and other solutions for “tough legacy" contracts
- Managing asset classes and jurisdictional consistency
- Operational readiness and managing portfolio risk
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.