Antitrust Developments for Healthcare Insurance Providers
Watch the presentation >>
View the slides >>
|Thursday, July 22, 2021|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET|
Please join Morgan Lewis antitrust partners Ryan Kantor and Daniel Savrin and associate Molly Maidman for a discussion of recent competition issues and trends impacting healthcare insurance providers and others in the healthcare sector.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- An overview of antitrust law and its application to the health insurance industry
- The Competitive Health Insurance Reform Act (CHIRA): Implications for insurers and their clients
- Federal Trade Commission and US Department of Justice enforcement in the healthcare insurance space: Trends and forecasts
- Updates on private antitrust litigation in the health insurance space
- No-poach litigation and enforcement
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.