Watch the presentation >>
View the slides >>
The Winds of Change
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM ET|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM PT|
Please join us for the fifth webinar in our Reaching Net Zero Together series as we discuss the latest developments regarding offshore wind generation on the East and West Coasts of the United States.
Topics will include:
- Market overview and changes driving offshore wind expansion on both coasts
- Government incentives and mandates to encourage offshore wind development
- Permitting status, developments, and timelines
- Electric gird interconnection issues
- The effects of technological developments: Now and in the future
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.