Conferences and Speeches
PLI’s Investing, Trading and Doing Deals in a Dynamic World 2022: Proactive, Reactive, and Oversight Strategies for Navigating the New Normal
|Thursday, February 17, 2022|
|01:30 PM - 02:30 PM Eastern Standard Time|
|12:30 PM - 01:30 PM Central Standard Time|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Pacific Standard Time|
Practising Law Institute (PLI) is a nonprofit learning organization dedicated to keeping attorneys and other professionals at the forefront of knowledge and expertise. PLI’s conference panels will bring together industry, financial, regulatory, and policy experts; attorneys and professional service providers; US and foreign Government officials; and corporate and organization executives who operate at the intersection of policy, technology, trade, and finance to provide interdisciplinary insight into the risks and opportunities of a dynamic world.
Partner David Plotinsky’s panel “Proactive: Strategies to Anticipate and Reduce Risk” will take place on February 17 at 2:30 pm ET.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- What policy and regulatory issues and concerns is the Government focused on
- What industries are most impacted by these concerns?
- Developing best practices to identify and assess those issues in a company/ organization/transaction
- Pricing risk and determining the return on reduction measures
- Developing legal, organizational, technical, governance, communications, and process solutions to be used to proactively reduce risk
- Create best strategies to engage with organizational stakeholders, the Government, and/or the public to reduce risk
- Will risks and requirements change in the context of the US presidential election?
- Assessing proactive strategies to best reduce risk in a turbulent policy environment Role of Expert Witnesses in Complex Litigation, Qualifications and Disclosure Requirements
CLE credit: 6-7 credits available for full attendance