Trademark and Copyright Issues for NFTs and the Metaverse
Thursday, June 9, 2022
|02:00 PM - 03:00 PM ET|
|01:00 PM - 02:00 PM CT|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PT|
Please join us as we navigate evolving trademark and copyright issues related to non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and the metaverse.
Topics will include:
- What are NFTs (again)?
- What’s in your digital wallet?
- How copyright law is relevant
- Potential benefits of new trademark applications
- Real-world NFT disputes so far
- Other steps to consider when preparing for virtual marketing, digital products, and intellectual property enforcement in this new space
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, CT, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.