A Whistle-Stop Tour of Whistleblowing in the Workplace
Thursday, 17 November 2016
4:00–4:30 pm | Registration
4:30–5:30 pm | Seminar
5:30 pm | Networking
Please join lawyers from our labour and employment practice for an interactive and practical seminar about conducting effective investigations into allegations of whistleblowing in the workplace and dealing with whistleblowing claims.
Topics will include:
- The value of whistleblowing for good corporate governance and avoiding reputational damage
- Drafting a whistleblowing policy and implementing hotlines and other procedures
- Investigating whistleblowing complaints to protect both the whistleblower and those persons identified in the disclosure
- Maintaining confidentiality and handling data protection concerns
- Developing an early warning system for identifying and pre-empting frivolous or vexatious whistleblowing complaints
- Top tips for defeating a whistleblowing claim
- Recent cases and regulatory developments
To register, please email email@example.com. For questions or for more information, please contact Sarah Duke.