The 2019 ACG Philadelphia DealMakers' Panel will compare and contrast the strategic and financial buyer experience. The panel will feature insight from active strategic and financial acquirers and investment bankers on the current and anticipated deal markets.
Discussion topics include:
- Views on current volume, deal quality, valuation trends for strategic and financial buyers
- Observations on trends in leverage levels and key financing terms
- Insight into specific breakpoints or distinctions based on size and industry
- Process trends including timing to close, due diligence, use of reps and warranty insurance, etc.
- Discussion of current market levels of key contract terms such as escrow amounts, indemnification caps, baskets and durations
- What can dealmakers expect for the balance of 2019
Morgan Lewis private equity partner Barbara Shander is a featured panelist along with:
- Ben Lyons, Partner, Arcline Investment Management
- Michael Morrissey, Managing Principal, Inverness Graham Investments
- Bharat Ramprasad, Managing Director, Stifel Investment Banking