Morgan Lewis partner Michael Ossip will moderate the panel discussion for "Views from the Bench Part 2: Federal Magistrate Judges Speak Out on Case Management, E-Discovery, and More" at ACI's 15th National Forum on Wage and Hour Claims and Class Actions.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Novel approaches to trial and case management
- Judicial perspectives on eDiscovery
- What are the expectations of counsel when dealing with a case involving voluminous discovery requests?
- How should you work with the judge to limit the scope and form of discoverable information without over-stepping your bounds?
- How are judges treating privilege and what's the latest on discovery requirements trumping attorney-client privilege?
- Approaches for cross-border conflicts involving discovery
- Expectations of courts regarding admissibility of electronic records
- Avoiding sanctions for spoliation or other alleged discovery misconduct
Friday, June 1, 2012
New York Marriott Downtown
New York, NY