Morgan Lewis's Anne Marie Estevez will present on "Assessing and Preparing for New and Emerging Federal and State Legislation, Regulations, and Initiatives Affecting Employment Practices" at ACI’s 16th Annual Conference on Employment Practices Liability Insurance.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Evaluating the potential impact of the Paycheck Fairness Act
- Challenges for EPLI carriers and defense counsel
- Anticipating and preparing for a shift in the priorities and initiatives of the EEOC
- Implications of increased funding
- Preparing for increased coordination amongst EEOC offices around the nation
- EPL issues arising from employee use of medical marijuana
- Overview of current and emerging medical marijuana laws
- Assessing employers’ obligations regarding employee use of medical marijuana in states that permit it
- Best practices for employers
- Evaluating the likelihood of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) becoming law
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
2:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Helmsley Park Lane Hotel
36 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
For more information or to register, please use the above registration link.