Conferences and Speeches
ACI’s 18th Annual Rx Drug Pricing Master Class
|November 30, 2018|
|03:30 PM - 04:30 PM ET|
Litigation-healthcare partner Andy Ruskin will present on a panel titled “Overcoming New and Evolving Challenges in the Pricing of Specialty Products” at the ACI’s 18th Annual Rx Drug Pricing Master Class.
Topics will include:
- What qualifies as a specialty pharmaceutical, and how are they different from other drugs?
- What are some of the factors considered when pricing a specialty product?
- Evaluating the EpiPen hearings and their impact on pricing
- The impact of Trump’s White Paper and any implementation thereof on SP products
- Adhering to HRSA’s 340B requirements with respect to limited distribution drugs
- Choosing a specialty pharmacy distribution chain, a buy and bill distribution chain, or both
- Rules regarding “bridge” programs
- What are the pricing and contracting compliance issues that exist in personalized medicine and gene therapies?
- Discussing bills at the federal and state levels in relation to opioids
- What theories are states using against opioid manufacturers that effect pricing?
- The recent tax in New York on opioids within the state
- What other states are planning to tax the product?
- Exploring the rising prices on opioid inhibiting drugs
- What are the evolving pricing risks going forward?