Morgan Lewis's Andrew Ruskin will speak on "Ensuring Pricing Interactions with PBMs and GPOs do not Violate Regulations and the Anti-Kickback Statute" at this event.
Through this forum, learn how:
- Healthcare reform legislation will impact overall pricing and how to implement the operational adjustments that will be necessary
- AMP will affect rebates and reimbursement
- TRICARE sales will be treated for AMP, BP, and non-FAMP calculations
- Which pricing benchmarks various stakeholders are looking at to take the place of AWP
- Government enforcers choose which pricing cases to pursue
March 18–19, 2010
Millennium UN Plaza Hotel
New York City
For more information or to register, please use the above registration link.