Morgan Lewis partner Andrew Ruskin will present on "Minimizing FCA Liability Attaching to Any Price Reporting when Making Reasonable Assumptions" at ACI's National Rx Drug Pricing Boot Camp, an intensive training program in government payor programs and health care reform implementation.
Issues to be discussed include:
- Understanding how FCA liability could flow from price reporting
- Determining when a price reporting decision implicates the FCA
- Understanding the weight of authority of each of the agency resources used in informing price reporting decisions
- Deciding when a reasonable assumptions letter is needed, rather than a memo to the file
- What should be in the reasonable assumptions letter to get the maximum protection possible?
- How much protection does a reasonable assumptions letter actually offer?
- When should a company undertake an internal investigation after it has already submitted its price reporting data?
- When is it sufficient to file amended price data, and when would it be appropriate to make a fuller disclosure?
Wednesday, January 16, 2012
The Carlton Hotel
New York, NY
Please visit event registration link for more information regarding CLE credit.