CFA Society of Washington LP/GP Roundtable Discussion on Secondaries
June 14, 2010
11:45 AM - 01:30 PM
Morgan Lewis's Louis Singer will present at this event.
Our panel will discuss current topics including:
- ILPA Private Equity Principles: What's market now? Has the balance between LPs & GPs shifted? Can terms place a critical role in fund raising?
- Secondary Market Trends: What's current pricing and volume? What factors are key in valuing a secondary purchase? What can be done with funds that are winding down? Are LPs still defaulting? Have secondary sales lived up to their hype as a portfolio management tool? What can go wrong?
- Direct & Co-Investments: Whata re the advantages and pitfalls of reducing commitments and allocating more to co-investments?
- Louis Singer, Partner, Business & Finance Practice, Morgan Lewis
- Douglas Kelly, Principal, Pomona Capital
- W.B. "Bud" Kirchner, Founder & Chairman, Kirchner Private Capital Group
- Andreas Ritter, Founder & Manager, ARICO, LLC
Monday, June 14, 2010
11:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
1111 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Member/NonMember Cost: $25/$35
For more information or to register, please use the above link.