Please join us for our upcoming symposium on Current and Emerging Issues in Export Controls, presented by Morgan Lewis and the National Security Institute at George Mason University (NSI), with a half-day of presentations and discussions on the most compelling issues in export control laws and regulations.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Emerging and foundational technologies under the Export Control Reform Act
- Export controls enforcement update and issues in enforcement
- Energy and nuclear export controls
- Criminal Enforcement: New decade, new guidelines?
Panelists will include Morgan Lewis and NSI authorities on export law and representatives from key US government agencies, including:
- Giovanna M. Cinelli: Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Elizabeth Abraham: Senior Counsel, US Department of Commerce
- David P. Burns: Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, National Security, US Department of Justice
- Peter B. Davidson: Deputy Dean for Strategic Initiatives, GMU Antonin Scalia Law School; Former General Counsel, US Department of Commerce
- Grant W. Eskelsen: Associate, Morgan Lewis
- Cordell Hull: Acting Undersecretary for Industry and Security, US Department of Commerce
- Jamil N. Jaffer: NSI Founder and Executive Director
- Zane David Memeger: Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Matthew S. Miner: Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Kenneth J. Nunnenkamp: Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Alex S. Polonsky: Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Heather C. Sears: Of Counsel, Morgan Lewis
- Julie Stevenson: Assistant General Counsel, Exelon Generation
- Dominic: Intelligence Analyst, FBI
Please contact Stefani Cornwall.