Current Antitrust Law Trends and Issues for Technology Companies
Watch the recording >> | View the slides >>
October 31, 2018
08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
A variety of antitrust issues confront technology companies including recent enforcement actions and areas of focus, premerger notification questions, and emerging big data issues.
Join our Silicon Valley First Cup of Coffee Breakfast Briefing series, as we review the following matters:
- No-poaching and wage-fixing agreements under antitrust law and recent enforcement and litigation actions
- Recent cartel enforcement trends
- What the new DOJ merger controls mean and best practices for premerger notification under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act (HSR Act)
- Treatment of “big data” and merger control laws
- National security investment review and advanced technologies based on new rules in the EU, UK, France, and Germany
8:30 - 9:00 AM \\ Breakfast and registration
9:00 - 10:30 AM \\ Program
For more information or to register, please contact Iris Jacinto.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.