Morgan Lewis Seminars
Disruption in Washington: Impact on Benefits and Compensation (Pittsburgh)
|March 08, 2018|
|08:00 AM - 10:00 AM ET|
Please join us for a discussion on the impact of recent events on benefits and compensation.
With Congress back in session after an eventful 2017, and significant activity among federal agencies and at state and local levels, employers, plan sponsors, and fiduciaries are facing a rapidly changing benefits and compensation landscape.
Topics will include:
- “Missing participants”: Agency guidance and audits
- State and local government initiatives (including state and local paid leave laws) and ERISA preemption
- Repeal and revision of employee benefit regulations
- What’s next for health benefits—reducing drug costs, repealing the Cadillac tax, expanding HSAs, value purchasing, and Medicare issues
- Wellness plans and the EEOC
- Privacy and cybersecurity issues
- Lifetime income policies
- John G. Ferreira, Morgan Lewis
- James Gelfand, ERIC
- Will Hansen, ERIC
Breakfast & registration | 08:00 - 08:30 AM
Presentations | 08:30–10:00 AM
Questions? Please contact Rosarin Watanasanticharoen.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.