Endangered Species Act Conference 2015
September 24, 2015 to September 25, 2015
Steve Black and Ella Foley Gannon will be co-chairing CLE International’s Endangered Species Act Conference in San Francisco.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Species Conservation During the California Water Crisis
- The Greater Sage-Grouse Listing Decision
- New Proposed Rules for Critical Habitat
- Avian Species Conservation Amidst Renewable Energy Development
- New Developments for the Draft Renewable Energy Conservation Plan
- Listing and Delisting Decisions for Distinct Population Segments
- Challenges to Making the ESA Work
- ESA, CESA, NCCPA, and Case Law Updates
CLE credit: Earn Up to 13 Hours MCLE Credit Including 1 Hour of Ethics Credit.