Morgan Lewis Seminars
Federal Tax Reform Update
April 03, 2018
Please join us for this Tax Executives Institute (TEI) program sponsored by Morgan Lewis.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Section 162(m) (grandfathered provisions and state level differences)
- Unexpected effects of TCJA—Sec. 409A losses, itemized deductions, compensation clawbacks, and equity withholding
- Fringe benefits—exclusion limitations, many deduction limitations
- Equity for private companies: Income election deferrals for stock options and RSUss
- Reduced burden tax regulations—400 eliminated—200 new
- Bonus accrual issues
- State income tax complications for traveling employees (or employees moving out of
high tax states)
- Withholding tables (preserving personal exemptions) vs. IRS tax calculator
Registration and Breakfast | 08:00 – 08:30 AM
Program | 08:30 - 11:30 AM
Conference Fee: $50 for non-members. All payments are made at the time of reservation or via Eventbrite.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval and Continuing Education Credit (CPE) is available.