Morgan Lewis presents the Fifth Annual Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices Conference: Manager and Investor Perspectives.
The program will include an in-depth discussion of U.S. and international advanced hedge fund topics focusing on:
- Enforcement and litigation roundup
- Dodd-Frank's impact on hedge funds, updated for 2012
- Trading practices and investment positions, with a focus on surveillance
- Evolving terms in manager and investor relations
- Manager and investor perspectives on important non-U.S. issues
- Managing custodial risk in a post-MF Global, post-Lehman environment
- Ethical issues for the in-house hedge fund lawyer
Chaired by: Jedd Wider and Robert Mendelson
- Brendan R. Kalb, General Counsel, AQR Capital Management, LLC
- Maureen M. Hazen, General Counsel, State Board of Administration of Florida
April 19, 2012
8:00 am–2:30 pm
Lunch will be provided
The Metropolitan Club
One East 60th Street
New York, NY 10022
CLE credit in NY, NJ, PA, FL, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.
BY INVITATION ONLY
One hour of Ethics CLE will be provided.