Please join us for the third installation of our oil and gas regulatory webinar series, which will tackle important developments and trends over the last quarter and their potential impact on the oil and gas markets.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- The impact that FERC's lack of quorum has on the oil and gas sector
- Potential changes to FERC's consideration and analysis of natural gas infrastructure certification applications
- FERC's pending ANOPR oil rate methodology and income tax allowance policy proceedings
- Developments in the CFTC's regulation of oil and gas derivatives
- PHMSA's creation of and proposed amendments to applicable pipeline safety regulations