Georgetown Law CLE: 34th Annual Representing and Managing Tax-Exempt Organizations
April 27, 2017 to April 28, 2017
Tax partner Celia Roady will chair the Georgetown University Law Center’s 34th Annual Representing and Managing Tax-Exempt Organizations conference.
Morgan Lewis partners Matthew Elkin, Paul McCoy, Gregory Needles, Alex Reid, of counsel Kimberly Eney, and associate Caroline Waldner will speak at the conference on the following topics:
- “Primer on Private Operating and Exempt Operating Foundations” - Caroline Waldner
- “Primer on Expenditure Responsibility” - Kimberly Eney
- “Complex Equity PRI Issues” - Paul McCoy
- “Tax Issues for Colleges and Universities” - Alexander Reid
- “Tax and Legal Issues When Employees Work From Home and Out-of-State” - Matthew Elkin
- “The Proposed 457(b) Regulations – Surprising Opportunities for Employers and Their Executives” - Gregory Needles
CLE credit: Please see event details for CLE information.