HIPAA Privacy and Security In Emergencies and Disasters
Watch the recording >> | View the slides >>
May 9, 2019
Reese Hirsch presented to members of Tampa Bay Health and Medical Coalition regarding privacy and cybersecurity concerns in the healthcare industry.
- An overview of the HIPAA privacy and security rules
- Permitted disclosures under HIPAA
- How does HIPAA apply to emergencies, disasters and mass casualty incidents?
- Developing a HIPAA compliance program to prepare for emergency events
- Trends in HIPAA enforcement and compliance