Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We're Seeing – October 2019
Listen to presentation >>
View the slides >>
October 03, 2019
|12:00 PM - 01:15 PM ET|
|11:00 AM - 12:15 PM CT|
|09:00 AM - 10:15 AM PT|
Please join us for the next installment of our What We’re Seeing webinar series, featuring updates on hot topics and trends designed for individuals operating in the employee benefits space. This webinar will focus on important developments in health and welfare, plan sponsor considerations, executive compensation, fiduciary, and fringe benefits.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- 12:00 pm: Health and Welfare
- Revised and expanded HDHP/HAS Preventive Benefits guidance
- 12:15 pm: Fringe Benefits
- Recent IRS regulation changes in truncated employee security numbers on W-2 forms
- 12:30 pm: Multiemployer
- Update on Butch-Lewis legislation
- 12:45 pm: Fiduciary
- ERISA fiduciary issues abound in the upcoming US Supreme Court term
- 1:00 pm: Plan Sponsor Considerations
- The SECURE Act and 2020 changes to 401(k) hardship withdrawal rules
Please email Samantha Puleo.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.