Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing – October 2020
Thursday, October 1, 2020
|12:00 PM - 01:15 PM ET|
|11:00 AM - 12:15 PM CT|
|09:00 AM - 10:15 AM PT|
Please join us for the next installment of our What We’re Seeing webinar series, featuring updates on hot topics and trends designed for individuals operating in the employee benefits space.
This webinar will focus on important discussions with regard to fringe benefits and payroll tax, fiduciary, health and welfare, multiemployer, and plan sponsor considerations.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Fringe Benefits & Payroll Tax – Fringe benefit updates
- Multiemployer – Update on actuarial issues related to multiemployer pension plan withdrawal liability and implications for contributing employers and funds
- Fiduciary – DOL focus on environmental social and governance factors in plan investing and proxy voting: proposed regulations and enforcement actions
- Health & Welfare – COVID conundrum: dependent care spending accounts
- Plan Sponsor – Defined benefit pension funding relief, lifetime income illustration regulations, and other retirement plan developments
Please email Samantha Puleo.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, CT, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.