Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing – September 2016
View the presentation >>
September 14, 2016
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET
Please join us for the 18th installment of our What We’re Seeing webinar series, featuring updates on hot topics and trends that you should follow. This webinar will focus on important developments regarding employee benefits and executive compensation.
Health and Welfare | 12:00 pm
- New Affordable Care Act Section 1557 nondiscrimination rule
Fiduciary Considerations | 12:15 pm
- Implementation efforts continue on the DOL’s fiduciary rule, and so do the questions
Plan Sponsor Considerations | 12:25 pm
- Recent IRS guidance on the future of the determination letter program
- Recent IRS requests relating to new subjects for amendments and information in connection with determination letter applications
- The impact of the Brexit vote on qualified plans
ERISA Litigation | 12:45 pm
- Recently filed “excessive fee cases” against colleges and universities
Executive Compensation | 1:00 pm
- New FASB rules on share withholding for taxes
Multiemployer Plans | 1:15 pm
- Recently released Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation proposed rules affecting transfers of liabilities between and mergers of multiemployer pension plans
For more information, please contact Olive To at email@example.com.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.