It’s Work but Not as We Know It: Adapting the Workplace to the Post-Pandemic World
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
As pandemic-related workplace restrictions are slowly eased, employers must proactively plan for an array of challenges related to returning to the workplace. The year 2020 has brought a myriad of uncertainties, and we anticipate that you may have questions on how to handle these unprecedented times – today, tomorrow, and beyond.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Hybrid working models and better adoption of technology
- Policies, training, and monitoring
- Balancing business needs against employee concerns
- Compliance with local directives and industry-specific requirements
- Business continuity plans/risk assessments
- Integrating staff, including return from furlough and continued remote working
- UK Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and the importance of good record-keeping
- The role of trade unions and other employee bodies
- The importance of culture to successful workplace operations
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.