Morgan Lewis Hedge Fund University™ COVID-19: Global Implications for Hedge Funds
Watch the presentation >>
View the slides >>
Friday, April 24, 2020
9:00–10:15 am GMT
10:00 am–11:15 am JST
(For US participants: Thursday, April 23)
9:00–10:15 pm ET
6:00–7:15 pm PT
The spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact global financial markets and private funds.
Hedge fund managers should consider—in addition to the potential economic exposure from unsteady financial markets—numerous risks to their business and the funds they manage from operational and other disruptions that may occur as a result of the global pandemic. Please join us for a 75-minute webinar during which we will address key issues for hedge funds investing in global markets.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Update for Singapore Managers and Investors
- Update for Hong Kong and China Managers and Investors
- Update for Japan Managers and Investors
- Update for EU/UK (regulatory restrictions and relief)
- Update for the United States
- US regulatory considerations
- Derivatives (margin, rates, force majeure, key person, termination events)
- Offering documents and investor communications
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, OH, OR, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX and VA is currently pending approval.