Morgan Lewis Seminars
New York Department of Financial Services Cybersecurity Regulations
View the presentation and materials >> | View the Q&A >>
April 05, 2017
08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Join your legal and compliance peers for a discussion of the recently adopted New York Department of Financial Services cybersecurity regulations.
This program will be hosted in-person in our New York office as well as via webinar.
Topics will include:
- To whom do the rules apply?
- Role of attorney-client privilege
- Key implementation requirements
- Key elements of a compliant cybersecurity policy
- Annual compliance certification requirements
- Chief Information Security Officer requirements
- Reporting of cybersecurity incidents
- Reliance on affiliates and third parties
- Key exemptions
- Transition issues
08:30 - 09:00 AM | Registration and Breakfast
09:00 - 10:30 AM | Presentation and Discussion
Registration and more information
To register for the in-person program at our New York office or for more information, please contact Lindsay Levine.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, IL, TX, FL, VA, CT, NY, NJ (via reciprocity), and PA is currently pending approval.