Oil & Gas Regulatory Roundup – 3rd Quarter 2017
View the presentation >> | Listen to the recording >>
October 11, 2017
01:00 PM - 02:00 PM ET
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM CT
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
Please join us for our next oil and gas regulatory roundup, which will tackle important developments and trends from the third quarter of 2017 and their potential impact on the oil and gas markets.
Topics will include:
- Restoration of a quorum at FERC
- Developments in the judicial review of natural gas infrastructure permitting issues
- Pipeline efforts to accommodate increased electric generation shipper-customers
- Challenges to use of eminent domain for pipeline development
- Confirmation of new CFTC commissioners
- CFTC review of swap data reporting rules
- Developments in PHMSA enforcement actions
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.