PLI’s Environmental Regulation 2015: Hot Topics, Regulatory Developments, and Practical Guidance for Corporate Compliance
June 12, 2015
The 2015 program will review recent activities in environmental regulation affecting compliance obligations for a range of businesses and organizations.
Taking a comprehensive look at how new developments in environmental regulations and recent case law will affect deal negotiations, daily operations and corporate compliance efforts, our expert faculty will lead practical and timely discussions on new and recurring legal challenges that lawyers practicing environmental law and peripheral areas face daily.
The 2015 program will cover the following issues among other topics:
- Recent changes in air and climate regulation with practical suggestions for compliance and annual Title V certifications
- Examination of new and proposed air and climate change regulatory standards for existing sources
- International environmental regulation issues including chemical regulation, waste disposal and transboundary pollution
- Clean Water Act issues, New NEPA guidance and EIS analysis issues
- Hazardous waste sites and toxic tort issues and recent CERCLA case law
- Environmental due diligence and negotiating real estate and corporate deals
- Legal ethics in the environmental context
CLE credit: Please see event website for state-by-state CLE details.