Please join lawyers from our labour and employment practice for an interactive seminar about how employers should approach issues relating to equality and diversity and can avoid allegations of unlawful discrimination.
Topics will include:
- Development and implementation of policies that help promote equality and diversity, including issues in relation to positive action and applying policies globally
- Employers’ obligations in avoiding unlawful discrimination
- Recent developments, including indirect discrimination claims and victimisation claims by association
- Setting pay and the introduction of mandatory equal pay reporting
- Interplay between contracts and policies and the duty to make reasonable adjustments, including sickness absence policies
- Terminating employment and the risk of unlawful discrimination
4:00–4:30 pm | Registration
4:30–5:30 pm | Presentation
5:30 pm | Networking
Register here >>
For more information, please contact Sarah Duke at firstname.lastname@example.org.