Please join us for a one-hour webinar to discuss the FDA's new draft guidance on Medical Device Reporting (MDR) requirements as well as an interactive Q&A on everything you always wanted to ask about MDR.
Topics will include:
- An overview of MDR requirements and the role of MDR in FDA's postmarket surveillance of devices
- The differences between the recently issued draft guidance on MDR requirements and the FDA's 1997 guidance and the regulatory implications of those differences
- Frequently cited MDR violations and errors
- A Q&A opportunity to ask any questions you may have on MDR, such as when a malfunction is reportable, when a reporting is not required, how to complete the MedWatch Form, and how many reports to file
- Questions that cannot be addressed due to time or other constraints will be answered via email.
Tuesday, September 24
12–1 pm ET
M. Elizabeth Bierman | Partner, Washington, D.C.
Michele L. Buenafe | Associate, Washington, D.C.
CLE credit in FL, IL, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.