Join Morgan Lewis for an interactive roundtable discussion on the impact of the Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC's) final rules for implementing the whistleblower provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. Our team of Securities, White Collar, and Labor and Employment attorneys will provide insights on the following topics:
- Retaliation protection for whistleblowers
- SEC intake of tips, complaints, and referrals, and the overall impact on SEC enforcement
- Impact on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations
- Obtaining corporate "cooperation credit" from the SEC in this new environment
- Impact on existing compliance programs
This program will be of most value to in-house counsel and senior executives with a strategic compliance role.
Thursday, July 14
11:30 am | Registration and lunch
12-2 pm | Presentation and discussion
101 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10178
CLE in various states is currently pending approval.
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of two (2) hours of General Education. Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP, Provider No. 4730, certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.