2019 Technology May-rathon: Your Company Has Been Hacked - What Next? Are You Prepared for the Regulatory and Litigation Risks?
Watch the recording >> | View the presentation >>
May 2, 2019
01:00 PM - 02:00 PM ET
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM CT
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PT
Please join us for a webinar on assessing enforcement risks and responding to the SEC, DOJ, and other regulatory agencies in the event of a breach.
Topics will include:
- Key cyber risks and determining the scope of breach
- Addressing multiple notification and disclosure obligations
- Assessing enforcement risks and responding to the SEC, DOJ, and other regulatory agencies
- Establishing effective internal controls and an incident response plan
- Insider trading prevention
- Lessons from recent cases
- Recommended best practices
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.