TEI Cincinnati-Columbus Chapter's 2018 US Tax Audit & Controversy Seminar
Monday, February 26, 2018
Lunch | 12:00 pm
Program | 1:00–5:00 pm
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Breakfast | 8:00 am
Program | 8:30 am–12:30 pm
Registration is limited to in-house tax professionals.
The program is brought to you by the TEI Cincinnati-Columbus Chapter’s IRS Administrative Affairs Committee and will consist of two half-day sessions held at the Macy’s office in Cincinnati, OH (February 26) and at The Wendy’s Company in Dublin, OH (February 27).
Topics will include:
- Employee benefit audits
- Exam: Where we were in 2017; Where are we going in 2018?
- Changes to IRS appeals
- Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanisms and litigation
Morgan Lewis Presenters
- Jenny Austin | Partner, Chicago
- Sheri Dillon | Partner, Washington
- Thomas Linguanti | Partner, Chicago
- Jonathan Zimmerman | Partner, Washington
- Daniel Sosna | Associate, Washington
- Cosimo Zavaglia | Associate, New York
CLE credit: Estimated CPE credit is 4.0 hours.